Thursday 20 September 2012

#1.1 Tutorial (LibGDX & MTX) Introduction

Welcome all!

If you want to develop games, you are on the right place. If you started to work on LibGDX Game Framework and want to continue with it, Compact-MTX framework may help. It is %100 built on LibGDX Scene2D and it makes many things easier for you. More about MTX is here. If you like LibGDX Scene2D and do not need to rely on MVC patterns so much, MTX could be right choice for you.





Note:
I am also fairly new to LibGDX, some of the things may exist in LibGDX already, however it is always good to practice and improve yourself. It may be bugs, errors or stupid duplicated annoying codes please let me know, I try to fix :). In tutorial series first I will explain MTX, then I will dive into little game development.

Example:
I have completed this game in 3 three weeks on my spare times by the help of LibGDX and MTX. It was pretty easy and straight forward.


Puzzle Slide (Google Play)














Game tested on:
Google Nexus 7
Samsung Galaxy SII
Samsung Galaxy Ace
HTC Desire S
HTC Evo 3D
Minipad Tabtech

Great performance and no crash report since its release on many markets not just Google Play.


1 comment: